Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Closed for lunch, 12:00 Noon to 1:00 PM
- Patient visits at ABC Pediatric Clinic are by appointment only; we do not accept walk-in patients. For scheduling purposes, every sibling will need to have an appointment in order to be seen by the physician.
- Please confirm your appointment within 24 hours.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call at least 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule.
- If you are late, you may be seen when the schedule allows. If you are more than 15 minutes late, you may be asked to reschedule.
- If you do not call to notify us of either cancellation or tardiness, you will be considered a no-show. If you have three no-shows, you may be discharged from our clinic.
Bring the following to every visit:
- Current insurance card: For HMO plans or Medicaid
- Current immunization record
- Photo ID
If someone other than a legal guardian or parent accompanies your child, we must have a signed letter on file stating the relationship to the child and authorization for that person to approve any medical care that may be necessary.
- If your newborn was in the hospital for less than 48 hours, please schedule an appointment for a newborn follow-up visit two to three days after discharge.
- If your newborn was in the hospital for more than 48 hours, please schedule an appointment for a follow-up visit seven days after discharge.
- If your newborn was discharged from the hospital with special follow-up instructions from the doctor, please call us and schedule your appointment accordingly.
- You should contact your insurance company as soon as possible after your child is born. Most health plans allow 30 days to add your newborn to your insurance plan. Please remember to bring all newborn discharge papers including vaccination record.